Questions about bed bugs
This section contains questions submitted to the Orkin Man by our users.
- Bed bugs in the mattress
- Bed Bugs in Clothing
- Spraying for Bed Bugs Did Not Work
- What’s the best/worst environment for bed bugs?
- Bed bugs or rat mites?
- Brought home bed bugs from hotel.
- Can you use moth crystals in luggage for bed bugs?
- Are you traveling for Labor Day? Do you know how to detect bed bugs?
- Does Spring Cleaning Help Get Rid of Bugs?
- What chemical does Orkin use for bed bug infestations?
- Avoid Sharing Your Spring Break With Bed Bugs.
- Avoid bringing bed bugs when you move.
- How or where do bed bug infestations originate?
- Do bed bugs live inside wooden beds?
- Do we have both fleas and bed bugs?
- Do you use super heating to kill bed bugs?
- Can bed bugs come through the walls?
- How do you treat bed bug infestations?
- Do bed bugs fly?
- Causes of a Bed Bug Infestation: Hotel? Used Furniture?
- Bed bug chemicals: how safe and how often?
- My bedroom has been infested with biting mites.
- Are there over-the-counter treatments for bed bugs?
- I have bed bugs in my apartment
- Do bed bugs lay eggs in mattresses?
Our Pest Library
Find out more about your suspects
Our Pest Library is full of up-to-date information on termites, ants, and cockroaches as well as more than 25 common household pests. Find out more information about their behavior, habits, and other cool facts.