Questions about rodents
This section contains questions submitted to the Orkin Man by our users.
- How many traps are needed for mice?
- Mouse droppings in the house
- Rat in my car
- Is it a mouse or a rat?
- How do I stop mice from getting inside the house?
- Are Mice Attracted to House Plants?
- Mice in the Oven
- Does Riddex really work for mice?
- What should we do about mice in crawl space and attic?
- Can you spray for rats?
- Do ultrasonic rodent repellers really work?
- Is it a mole or a mouse?
- What are the tiny black pellets on my kitchen counter and in my silverware drawer?
- Does brodifacoum and warfrin rat and mouse poison make rodents thirsty?
- My carpet has been chewed by rats.
- Can I cover a mouse hole with foil?
- What are the tiny brown droppings on my desk?
- Do rat pellets and traps work?
- How do I get rid of mice in the house?
- I have a dead animal or mouse in my wall.
- What can we do about the mice above the ceiling?
Our Pest Library
Find out more about your suspects
Our Pest Library is full of up-to-date information on termites, ants, and cockroaches as well as more than 25 common household pests. Find out more information about their behavior, habits, and other cool facts.