Questions about Termites
This section contains questions submitted to the Orkin Man by our users.
- Ants flying out of heating and cooling ducts
- Can I pretreat a concrete slab for termites?
- Can you spray for termites?
- When is tenting necessary for termite control?
- Termite tube hanging from ceiling?
- When do termites start swarming in the spring?
- What is the best time for termite treatment?
- How do I know if I have a termite swarm?
- How do you know if you have termites?
- What’s the difference between termites and winged ants?
- Should I buy a house with beam damage from insects?
- What are these tiny flying ants in our basement?
- Formosan termites in mulch from New Orleans?
- Other signs of termite activity besides wood damage?
- What does a termite larva or termite eggs look like?
- Do wood fences and patio covers keep termites away from the house?
- Can termites eat through concrete?
- Will a high-performance vapor barrier ward off termites?
- Are round holes in tree from termites?
- Concrete slab and termite control?
- Can termite dust make me sick?
- What treatments are available today for drywood termites?
- Are termites active in the winter?
- Treat barn wood for termites
- An interior drywall has developed holes and tunnels.
- Can ants build tubes in houses?
Our Pest Library
Find out more about your suspects
Our Pest Library is full of up-to-date information on termites, ants, and cockroaches as well as more than 25 common household pests. Find out more information about their behavior, habits, and other cool facts.