For your convenience and immediate attention, call 866-949-6097

Ask the Orkin Man

Will flea control hurt my furniture?

Question: I need flea and spider control. How will it affect my furniture? Do I need to be worried?


ANSWER: Your Orkin Pest Specialist will test the materials he may need to use on areas that are not visible before proceeding with the treatments. Treatments for fleas will need to be done on your pet by a veterinarian and on your home at the same time. Treatments around the house may also be needed. Call your local Orkin branch and set up an inspection by a highly trained Orkin Pest Specialist who will inspect, assess the situation and develop a customized, scientifically proven control strategy that best fits your needs.

For Additional information on Orkin Flea Treatments  go to: Treating for Fleas.


Want to find us faster? Just enter your ZIP Code.