For your convenience and immediate attention, call 866-949-6097

Ask the Orkin Man

I have a roach problem in my apartment walls.

Question: Can you control a roach problem in a single apartment unit, if other apartments still have roaches?



ANSWER: That depends on the level of infestation … These pests can move from apartment to apartment. The small German roaches can travel inside the walls and move from one unit to another. It is sometimes necessary to treat the voids inside of the walls to block their movements.

Depending on the situation, the Orkin Pest Specialist will determine which product is best to use in situations where it is suspected that cockroaches are inside the wall voids. Call your Local Orkin branch office today to set up an inspection of your home.


Want to find us faster? Just enter your ZIP Code.