Stop Flies From Putting Your Business at Risk
Simply put, flies can threaten your business. They are among the filthiest of all pests, carrying billions of germs on the outside of their bodies. They breed quickly and can contaminate food or spread disease. They can undermine your image and cost you money.
Orkin’s Fly Control Program effectively deals with fly infestations at all levels, using a combination of:
- Inspection—For potential breeding sites, access areas and attractants.
- Identification—There are almost as many treatments as there are fly species. We’ll identify your fly problem (or vulnerability) and build a customized program to match it.
- Sanitation—To help you remove fly-friendly conditions wherever possible.
- Exclusion—Sealing and caulking cracks, crevices and other potential fly entry points.
- Mechanical Controls—State-of-the-art and discreetly designed insect light traps (ILTs).
- Chemical Controls—If needed, foggers, sprays, granular baits and aerosols.
- Ongoing Monitoring and Maintenance—Including regular inspections of your property, replacement of ILT bulbs and glue boards, and monitoring of all other controls.
Small Fly Foam Service
Some of the smallest pest flies can cause the biggest problems for businesses. Fruit, phorid, moth and other common “small fly” infestations can help lead to lost business, contamination or regulatory action. As with any successful pest management program, removing the conditions that attract flies is crucial to reducing the chance of an infestation. Keeping your facility clean is an essential part of any fly control program, but sometimes it’s not enough. Orkin takes a scientific approach to fly control that targets the elements flies need for survival. Bioremediation uses beneficial biological organisms to help remove debris and contaminants, and can help to minimize fly breeding sites and food sources. To learn more about our Small Fly Foam service, watch the video in the Download section above.
Request a free fly control consultation today, and let us work with you to develop a customized program that meets your specific needs.