Effective pest control is a process, not a one-time event. Orkin’s Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach is a collaborative and ongoing cycle of three critical activities that help keep pests in their place.
First we inspect, identify and evaluate all the underlying reasons pests infest your facility.
- Comprehensive inspections — We detect any sanitation issues or structural conditions conducive to pests.
- Identification of pest activity — We examine and report any evidence of pest infestation.
- Risk evaluation — We consider your facility type, geography and any conditions conducive to pest activity.
Cookie-cutter pest management solutions are ineffective. Your Orkin Commercial Pest Specialist continually works with you to develop a customized solution to suit your unique needs.
- Focus on prevention – When we can, we start with exclusion, sanitation and other nonchemical options.
- Environmentally responsible – If a product is needed, your Orkin Commercial Pest Specialist selects the most effective treatment with the least impact on the environment.
- Sanitation consultation – Your Orkin Commercial Pest Specialist will consult with you to make sure your cleaning efforts make a real impact on potential pest “hot spots.”
- Monitoring – During regular service inspections, your Orkin Commercial Pest Specialist monitors for signs of pest activity, looks for pest-friendly conditions and helps make sure your program is working.
- Documentation and Communication – After each service, your Orkin Commercial Pest Specialist documents all services performed, pest activity and any recommendations.