Put Rats and Mice Out of Business
Rats and mice can contaminate food and spread diseases, or gnaw through walls and electrical wiring, making them among the most destructive of all pests that invade your business.
Your Orkin Commercial Pest Specialist will customize a rodent program to fit your business and address the problem at every level, from perimeter areas and entry points to nesting sites and beyond.
- Inspection – For signs of rodent activity, potential entry points and attractants.
- Exclusion – Rats need only a quarter-sized opening to get inside. We’ll work with you to identify and seal potential entry points.
- Sanitation – To deprive rats and mice of potential food and water sources that can lead to infestation.
- Baits and Traps – Your Orkin Commercial Pest Specialist may use a combination of traps, glue boards and select rodenticide baits to monitor and control rodent populations.
- Ongoing Monitoring and Maintenance – Including regular inspections of your property, replacement of traps and baits as needed, and monitoring of all other controls.
Request a free rodent control consultation today, and let us work with you to develop a customized program that meets your specific needs.