Head of the Class: Five Simple Reasons to Choose Orkin for Your School
Orkin services thousands of schools across North America, and we understand the unique challenges facing your school. We also know that a smarter, specialized approach can reduce pesticides and support your broader environmental initiatives. Here are just a few reasons more and more schools are turning to Orkin:
- IPM Protocols Based on Third-Party Recommendations – We based our specialized Integrated Pest Management (IPM) service on our vast experience in schools across North America and the recommendations of a diverse group of school IPM practitioners, regulators, advocacy groups and school administrators.
- Staff Cooperation – Our service includes formal, customized training for your staff and regular communication with them to make sure they are a part of the pest management effort.
- Focus on Prevention – Orkin’s rigorous service protocols focus on prevention first, and eliminate unnecessary chemical treatments that could compromise indoor air quality and could pose a health threat.
- Commitment to Education – Orkin collaborates with other distinguished organizations and not-for-profits to educate, including the National Science Teachers Association, Purdue University, Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, National Environmental Health Association, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Experience – Founded in 1901, Orkin has been setting the standard for more than a century, so you know you are getting scientifically trained professionals and the most current tools and technologies customized to your environment.
Orkin Commercial Services for Schools
We understand pest management challenges are unique to every commercial environment, so our products and services are tailored to your industry. See below for more information on Orkin’s solutions for schools.
Are you ready to move your pest control to the head of the class?
Request a free consultation today, and let us work with you to develop an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program that meets your specific needs, supports a healthier learning enviroment, and is just plain smart.