Identify your pest risk factors
PESTS NEVER REST,
AND NEITHER DOES THE ORKIN MAN™.
The Orkin Man™ has been providing homeowners with quality pest control for more than 100 years, so no matter where pests may be lurking in your home, you can count on him to do the job right.
Pest risk factors
- An open garbage can stored under the sink can be a magnet for flies, rodents, roaches and ants.
- Mice, roaches and other pests can enter a home through tiny gaps between plumbing pipes and walls.
- Food that is not sealed tightly can attract “pantry pests” such as roaches and rodents.
- Improperly sealed attics or crawl spaces can become access points for spiders, rodents and other pests.
- A leaking roof or a blocked gutter can accumulate moisture, a breeding ground for mosquitoes.
- Mosquitoes, flies and other pests enter through small openings around windows and door frames.
- Some pests can reach your home via high grass or yard debris.
- Piles of firewood stacked near your home can lead to pests such as carpenter ants and termites.
Worried your home is at risk?
Use our Pest Threat Tool to help diagnose your pest problems or see how at risk you are. We’ll give you a report that features tips and advice tailored for your home.