Questions about ants
This section contains questions submitted to the Orkin Man by our users.
- Are carpenter ants controlled with fog treatments?
- Do Ant Bites Have Venom
- Best Time to Have Ant Control Inspection
- Identification of Velvet Ant
- Should I move an ant nest?
- Is there a natural organic ant killer?
- There are little black bugs crawling in my bathroom.
- Can Orkin control fire ants?
- Ants in Sink and Walls
- What are these large black ants with wings?
- I have tiny black ants in my kitchen cabinet.
- I have flying ants on my home siding and foundation.
- What is the difference between a regular ant and a carpenter ant?
- There are bugs that look like ants in my house.
- We have a carpenter ant problem in our home.
- How do I get rid of sugar-eating ants?
- What are these tiny reddish-orange ants?
- Ant Problem Has Gotten Worse
- How do I get rid of ants in my car?
- Will carpenter ants bite humans?
- How can I get rid of little ants in my bathroom?
Our Pest Library
Find out more about your suspects
Our Pest Library is full of up-to-date information on termites, ants, and cockroaches as well as more than 25 common household pests. Find out more information about their behavior, habits, and other cool facts.
Ask Your Question
Still didn’t find an answer to your question? Ask us on Google+ or fill out the form below and we’ll get right back to you with an answer. For service and billing questions please message us here.