Questions about Bed Bugs
This section contains questions submitted to Orkin by our users.
- How do you check for bed bugs?
- How do you know if you have been bitten by bedbugs?
- What is biting me?
- What is the main cause of bed bugs?
- Does the first bed bug treatment always work?
- How much does bed bug treatment cost?
- Bed bugs in the mattress
- Bed Bugs in Clothing
- Spraying for Bed Bugs Did Not Work
- What's the best/worst environment for bed bugs?
- Bed bugs or rat mites?
- Brought home bed bugs from hotel.
- Are you traveling for Labor Day? Do you know how to detect bed bugs?
- Does Spring Cleaning Help Get Rid of Bugs?
- Can you use moth crystals in luggage for bed bugs?
- Avoid Sharing Your Spring Break With Bed Bugs.
- What chemical does Orkin use for bed bug infestations?
- Avoid bringing bed bugs when you move.
- Do we have both fleas and bed bugs?
- Do bed bugs live inside wooden beds?
- How or where do bed bug infestations originate?
- Bed bug chemicals: how safe and how often?
- Causes of a Bed Bug Infestation: Hotel? Used Furniture?
- Can bed bugs come through the walls?
- Do bed bugs fly?
- How do you treat bed bug infestations?
- Do you use super heating to kill bed bugs?
- My bedroom has been infested with biting mites.
- I have bed bugs in my apartment
- Are there over-the-counter treatments for bed bugs?
- Do bed bugs lay eggs in mattresses?
Our Pest Library
Find out more about your suspects
Our Pest Library is full of up-to-date information on termites, ants, and cockroaches as well as more than 25 common household pests. Find out more information about their behavior, habits, and other cool facts.
Ask Your Question
Still didn’t find an answer to your question? Fill out the form below and we’ll get right back to you with an answer. For service and billing questions please message us here.