Questions about pest control
This section contains questions submitted to the Orkin Man by our users.
- How do you get rid of pests and what is the cost?
- I’m transferring out of state, how do I cancel my plan?
- Is it normal to see dead bugs showing up for several days after a pest control treatment
- Do you have pet-friendly pest control?
- Does Orkin pest control spray contain any phosphates?
- How far from the house should firewood be?
- How can I prevent summer bugs from ruining my backyard barbeque?
- What should I look for when choosing a pest control company?
- I have a clean house but still have bugs – why?
- Can pesticide used to protect inside and outside be transferred from clothes?
- What is residual pesticide vs nonresidual pesticide?
- Is pest control safe for newborn babies?
- Pest tubes in walls: do they work?
- Are there Orkin Women Employees?
- Is commercial bug spray safe for pregnant wife?
Our Pest Library
Find out more about your suspects
Our Pest Library is full of up-to-date information on termites, ants, and cockroaches as well as more than 25 common household pests. Find out more information about their behavior, habits, and other cool facts.