Questions about pest control
This section contains questions submitted to the Orkin Man by our users.
- What are the benefits of ongoing pest control?
- How do you get rid of pests and what is the cost?
- I’m transferring out of state, how do I cancel my plan?
- Is it normal to see dead bugs showing up for several days after a pest control treatment
- Do you have pet-friendly pest control?
- How far from the house should firewood be?
- What should I look for when choosing a pest control company?
- I have a clean house but still have bugs – why?
- Can pesticide used to protect inside and outside be transferred from clothes?
- What is residual pesticide vs nonresidual pesticide?
- Is pest control safe for newborn babies?
- Pest tubes in walls: do they work?
- Are there Orkin Women Employees?
- Is commercial bug spray safe for pregnant wife?
Our Pest Library
Find out more about your suspects
Our Pest Library is full of up-to-date information on termites, ants, and cockroaches as well as more than 25 common household pests. Find out more information about their behavior, habits, and other cool facts.
Ask Your Question
Still didn’t find an answer to your question? Ask us on Google+ or fill out the form below and we’ll get right back to you with an answer. For service and billing questions please message us here.