Questions about Rodents
This section contains questions submitted to Orkin by our users.
- Does one mouse mean an infestation?
- What attracts mice in your house?
- What attracts rats to your house?
- Where do rats live?
- How many traps are needed for mice?
- Mouse droppings in the house
- Rat in my car
- Is it a mouse or a rat?
- How do I stop mice from getting inside the house?
- Are Mice Attracted to House Plants?
- Mice in the Oven
- Does Riddex really work for mice?
- What should we do about mice in crawl space and attic?
- Do ultrasonic rodent repellers really work?
- Can you spray for rats?
- What are the tiny black pellets on my kitchen counter and in my silverware drawer?
- Is it a mole or a mouse?
- My carpet has been chewed by rats.
- Does brodifacoum and warfrin rat and mouse poison make rodents thirsty?
- Do rat pellets and traps work?
- Can I cover a mouse hole with foil?
- What are the tiny brown droppings on my desk?
- I have a dead animal or mouse in my wall.
- How do I get rid of mice in the house?
- What can we do about the mice above the ceiling?
Our Pest Library
Find out more about your suspects
Our Pest Library is full of up-to-date information on termites, ants, and cockroaches as well as more than 25 common household pests. Find out more information about their behavior, habits, and other cool facts.
Ask Your Question
Still didn’t find an answer to your question? Fill out the form below and we’ll get right back to you with an answer. For service and billing questions please message us here.