Questions about Termites
This section contains questions submitted to Orkin by our users.
- How do I get rid of termites in my house?
- What are the signs of termites in your home?
- Can certain termite treatments damage my home?
- Do termites feed on treated wood?
- Why are termites attracted to lines of ink?
- Buying a house with termite damage
- How often for a termite inspection?
- How to identify termite droppings
- Ants Flying Out of Heating and Cooling Ducts
- Can you spray for termites?
- When is tenting necessary for termite control?
- Can I pretreat a concrete slab for termites?
- Termite tube hanging from ceiling?
- When do termites start swarming in the spring?
- What is the best time for termite treatment?
- How do you know if you have termites?
- How do I know if I have a termite swarm?
- What are these tiny flying ants in our basement?
- Should I buy a house with beam damage from insects?
- Other signs of termite activity besides wood damage?
- Formosan termites in mulch from New Orleans?
- Can termites eat through concrete?
- Do wood fences and patio covers keep termites away from the house?
- What does a termite larva or termite eggs look like?
- What treatments are available today for drywood termites?
- Can termite dust make me sick?
- Concrete slab and termite control?
- Are round holes in tree from termites?
- Will a high-performance vapor barrier ward off termites?
- Are termites active in the winter?
- Holes and Tunnels in Interior Drywall
- Can ants build tubes in houses?
- Treat barn wood for termites
Our Pest Library
Find out more about your suspects
Our Pest Library is full of up-to-date information on termites, ants, and cockroaches as well as more than 25 common household pests. Find out more information about their behavior, habits, and other cool facts.
Ask Your Question
Still didn’t find an answer to your question? Fill out the form below and we’ll get right back to you with an answer. For service and billing questions please message us here.