Questions about Termites
This section contains questions submitted to the Orkin Man by our users.
- Why are termites attracted to lines of ink?
- Do termites feed on treated wood?
- Can certain termite treatments damage my home?
- How often for a termite inspection?
- How to identify termite droppings
- Buying a house with termite damage
- Ants Flying Out of Heating and Cooling Ducts
- Can I pretreat a concrete slab for termites?
- Can you spray for termites?
- When is tenting necessary for termite control?
- Termite tube hanging from ceiling?
- When do termites start swarming in the spring?
- What is the best time for termite treatment?
- How do I know if I have a termite swarm?
- How do you know if you have termites?
- What’s the difference between termites and winged ants?
- Should I buy a house with beam damage from insects?
- What are these tiny flying ants in our basement?
- Formosan termites in mulch from New Orleans?
- Other signs of termite activity besides wood damage?
- What does a termite larva or termite eggs look like?
- Do wood fences and patio covers keep termites away from the house?
- Can termites eat through concrete?
- Will a high-performance vapor barrier ward off termites?
- Are round holes in tree from termites?
- Concrete slab and termite control?
- Can termite dust make me sick?
- What treatments are available today for drywood termites?
- Are termites active in the winter?
- Treat barn wood for termites
- Holes and Tunnels in Interior Drywall
- Can ants build tubes in houses?
Our Pest Library
Find out more about your suspects
Our Pest Library is full of up-to-date information on termites, ants, and cockroaches as well as more than 25 common household pests. Find out more information about their behavior, habits, and other cool facts.
Ask Your Question
Still didn’t find an answer to your question? Ask us on Google+ or fill out the form below and we’ll get right back to you with an answer. For service and billing questions please message us here.