A new year means a fresh start. But before 2017 gets rolling, here are the three most read stories on Field Notes from 2016. See how you can work these helpful tips into your pest management plan this year.
- Fight the Fly
- 5 Reasons Summer is the Season for Pests
- 5 Ways to Prepare for Pest Intruders This Fall and Winter
Curious about what was most popular among your peers? Check out our top stories by industry.
- Commercial Property Management: Top Pest Control Concerns for Property Managers with Diversifying Portfolios
- Food Processing: How to Avoid Poor Documentation
- Foodservice: Handwashing Key to Preventing Your Restaurant Patrons From Getting Sick
- Healthcare: 10 Frequently Asked Questions About Bed Bugs in the Healthcare Environment
- Hospitality: LEED Your Pest Management Program By Example
- Multifamily: Recent Research Reveals Bed Bug Mobility
Want more? You might also like:
As you reopen your business, there are several things you will want to consider when it comes to pest control—especially if you paused your pest management service during the pandemic. With lighter human foot traffic and, as a result, less access to food and water, certain pests may …
As an essential service, pest control has played a vital role in helping protect public health and the food supply during the COVID-19 pandemic. While there’s no evidence linking pests to the spread of COVID-19, pests still transmit a variety of diseases such as encephalitis, Lyme disease and …
Many businesses adapted to unusual circumstances during the global COVID-19 pandemic, including altered operating hours, unpredictable customer traffic and general uncertainty about the future. Even as things change all around us, pest threats remain a constant—which means your business is sti …