Orkin Commercial Guarantee
360° Satisfaction Guarantee
With Orkin, your satisfaction is guaranteed on all sides with three unique 60-day guarantees.
- 60 days’ complimentary service if you’re not satisfied with the way we begin our service. After you choose Orkin, we provide a 60-day guarantee of our service. If you’re not satisfied after the first 60 days, we reimburse you in full.
- 60 days’ complimentary service if you’re not satisfied at any time thereafter. At any time, if you are not completely satisfied with results of your regularly scheduled service, Orkin will provide complimentary service for up to 60 days until you’re satisfied.
- 60 days’ complimentary service by another provider if you’re still not satisfied. If you are still dissatisfied after 60 days of Orkin’s complimentary service and you wish to cancel our service, we will pay for the first 60 days of regular service by another provider of your choice.
2×24 Response Guarantee
When you see a pest, you need service right away – 365 days a year. Orkin makes it easy with a direct priority line to our national customer service department and to your local branch. We’ll respond to your request within 2 hours and, if needed, have someone on site at your facility within 24 hours – guaranteed.
Should your company be fined by a regulatory agency due solely to a pest infestation, Orkin will reimburse you for the amount of those fines that are paid. (See customer agreement for details.)
Foodservice and Hospitality Customers
Should your customer see a roach, rat or mouse in your establishment after 60 days of service, Orkin will:
- Repay, either you or the customers as appropriate, the reasonable charges incurred by the customer at time of sighting. (See customer agreement for details.)
- Invite the customer back as Orkin’s guest for a meal or room charge, as appropriate.
Food Safety Precision Protection™ Customers
As a Food Safety Precision Protection™ customer, we stand behind you during your food safety audits.
In the unlikely event that you fail your third-party food safety audit solely due to the pest management portion, Orkin will immediately develop and implement an action plan to address gaps noted by the auditor and will pay for that auditing company to come back and reaudit your facility within 60 days of the initial audit.
Your account must be current, under contract for over 60 days, and your business must be compliant with sanitation and structural requests as noted on Orkin service reports. Payment to other provider due to unsatisfactory pest control shall not exceed Orkin’s established rates for like service protocol.
Your account must be current, under contract for over 60 days, and your business must be compliant with sanitation and structural requests as noted on Orkin service reports. Reimbursement will be for expenses incurred on day/night of incident and excludes incidents involving pests not covered by service contract.
Account must be current and client must have implemented all recommendations submitted on past Orkin Corrective Action Reports that would impact the audit score in question. Auditor must note critical violation or automatic failure associated with activity of covered pests. Otherwise, the pest management portion of the audit must be below 80 percent.