WE DO NOT SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES. WE ALSO DO NOT SHARE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES FOR THEM TO USE FOR THEIR OWN MARKETING PURPOSES.
- through this website and any other websites owned or controlled by us (“Websites”);
- through the software applications made available by us for use on or through computers and mobile devices (“Apps”);
- when you use, purchase, obtain or consider our pest, wildlife, termite, bed bug, or mosquito control services (“Services”);
- when you communicate with us in any way including by calling or emailing our customer service department, connecting with us on social media, posting to our social media pages, tagging us in your social media posts, creating an on-line customer account, or contacting us through your customer portal account (collectively, “Communications”); and
- when you respond to our advertisements or participate in surveys or participate in our contests or promotions, or subscribe to our newsletter (“Participation Opportunities”).
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In conducting every aspect of our business, we may collect Personal Information. Such information may include, without limitation: your first, middle and last name; home and mailing addresses; email addresses; telephone numbers; credit or debit card number or other payment method; billing information; and other types of Personal Information that you choose to provide to us or that we may obtain about you.We collect Personal Information, as well as other information, in a variety of ways:
- 2.1. Activities and Interactions
We collect Personal Information at various places and through various mechanisms when you use, visit, or participate in the Activities and Interactions. This may include, for example, when you: transact business with us; use, purchase, obtain or consider our Services; request information or materials from us; enter promotions, sweepstakes or contests offered by us; register on the customer portal; make payments to us for our Services; communicate with us in any way about questions or other matters; connect with us on social media, post to our social media pages or tag us in your social media posts; visit the Websites; use the Apps; respond to our advertisements; or subscribe to our newsletter.
- 2.2. Customer Care Centers
We collect Personal Information when you communicate with us in any way including by email, fax or via online chat services or when you contact customer service. These communications may be recorded for purposes of quality assurance and training.
- 2.3. Social Media
If you choose to participate in our sponsored social media activities or offerings, we may collect certain information from your social media account consistent with your settings within the social media service, such as location, check-ins, activities, interests, photos, status updates and friend list. We may also allow you to enter into contests to provide photos which you may share with your connections on social media for votes, shared offers or other promotions.
- 2.4. Franchise Opportunities
If you consider or apply for franchise or ownership opportunities, we may collect information about you in order to assess your suitability to become a franchisee or owner. We may combine the information you provide to us with information we obtain from third parties, such as credit reporting agencies and public records databases. We use this information to conduct due diligence on potential franchisees and owners.
- 2.5. Application for Employment
If you choose to apply online for employment with us, we collect Personal Information about you to assess your suitability for employment. When you apply for employment with us, we also collect additional Personal Information such as, without limitation: your maiden name; alias; marital status; date and place of birth; former home addresses; employment history; current and former employer names and addresses; state/governmental identification number; tax and withholding information; social security number; emergency contact information; and other types of information that you choose to provide to us or that we may obtain about you.
- 2.6. Your Browser or Device
We collect certain data through your browser or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and internet browser type you are using. We use this data to ensure that the Websites and Apps function properly, to calculate usage levels, to diagnose server problems and to administer the online Services.
- 2.7. Your Use of the Apps
We collect certain data when you download and use an App, such as App usage data, the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what data and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
- 2.8. Collection Technology
We use the information collected through Collection Technology for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display data more effectively, to personalize your experience while using the Websites and to recognize your computer to assist your use of the Websites. We also gather statistical data to continually improve design and functionality, understand how the Websites are used and assist us with resolving questions. Collection Technology further allows us to select which advertisements or offers are most likely to appeal to you and display them while you are using the Websites or to send marketing emails. We also use Collection Technology to track responses to online advertisements and marketing emails.
If you want to remove or block Collection Technology from your device at any time, you can update your browser settings (consult your browser’s “help” menu to learn how to remove or block cookies). We are not responsible for your browser settings. You can find good and simple instructions on how to manage Collection Technology on the different types of web browsers at www.allaboutcookies.org. At this time, we do not respond to browser Do Not Track signals or other “opt out” settings or features that may be offered by your browser.
- 2.9. Analytics Services
- 2.10. Third-Party Advertisers
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may interest you when you access and use the Websites or the Apps, other websites or apps or other online services (“Digital Advertising Providers”). To serve such advertisements, these companies place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through use of pixel tags). If you would like more information about this practice, and to learn about your choices in connection with it, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and http://www.aboutads.info/. To opt-out of the practice, you may download the AppChoices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
- 2.1. Activities and Interactions
- HOW WE USE AND SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information to:
- provide you with Services or process transactions that you have requested;
- complete contracts for our Services as well as any disclosures or other documents required by law.
- provide, develop, maintain, and improve our products and Services (e.g. evaluating the performance of our staff, assessing the quality of our products and Services, and helping us improve our Websites, Apps, and processes);
- process any applications, forms, requests, inquiries, or other information submitted to us;
- send marketing communications, promotional offers, and periodic customer satisfaction, market research or quality assurance surveys;
- communicate with you;
- administer and process payments;
- provide customer service;
- create and update your account;
- allow creation of and access to an online customer portal;
- administer and support participation in sweepstakes, events, special offers, special pricing, discounts, and promotions;
- provide personalized products, Websites, Apps, and Services, including content, ads and offerings;
- perform research and analytical activities (e.g. identifying trends, analyzing data and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns);
- conduct audits, security and fraud monitoring and prevention;
- protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights;
- manage all aspects of an applicant or employee’s employment relationship, including, but not limited to the establishment, maintenance, and termination of employment relationships; and
- in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary (including in connection with law enforcement investigations, legal process, or litigation).
Your Personal Information may be intentionally disclosed as follows:
- 3.1. Service Providers
We may provide your Personal Information and Other Information to third parties who perform work on our behalf or work with us including, without limitation, third-party service providers, agents, vendors, payment processors, consultants, and attorneys (“Service Providers”). These Service Providers may use your Personal Information to help us administer the Websites and Apps, our business or our Services, including, but not limited to, assistance in administering and processing payments and orders, maintaining databases, assisting with billing, providing credit, complying with governmental or quasi-governmental reporting, collection services, providing customer service, or communicating with you about offers, events, promotions, sweepstakes or surveys. We may also share your Personal Information with Service Providers to provide general functions on our behalf relating to the Services.
- 3.2. Special Circumstances
We may provide your Personal Information and Other Information in response to or to cooperate with law enforcement, government, quasi-governmental and public agency requests or reporting requirements; subpoenas, court orders or other legal requirements; to respond to your requests for customer service or other information; to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; to enforce our terms and conditions; or to protect our safety and property or the safety and property of others. We also may provide information about you if we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- 3.3. Affiliated Companies
We may share personal information among and between Rollins, Inc. and its global affiliates and subsidiaries. A list of such companies is available at https://www.rollins.com/businesses.
- 3.4. Corporate Transactions
We may share information, including, without limitation, Personal Information, with any of our affiliates or a third party or successor in the event of any actual or potential reorganization, conversion, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposition of all or any portion of our ownership interest, business or operations (including, without limitation, in connection with bankruptcy or any similar proceedings), liabilities, or assets.
- LINKING TO OTHER SITES
Our Websites may contain third-party links, include third-party integrations, or offer a co-branded or third-party-branded service (collectively, “Other Links and Sites”). Through these Other Links and Sites, you may be providing information (including Personal Information and Other Information) directly to the third party (which may include certain Service Providers), us, or both. Because these Other Links and Sites may not be hosted or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those Other Links and Sites or the content provided thereon. Collection Technology also may be used by some of those Other Links and Sites. Therefore, the privacy policies with respect to these areas may differ from those applicable to our Websites and Apps and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of each of those Other Links and Sites.
- THIRD-PARTY APPLICATIONS
- DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
We do not collect or respond to Do Not Track signals and our Websites do not function differently based on any Do Not Track preferences that may be received. For more information on Do Not Track signals, please visit https://allaboutdnt.com/.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store Personal Information and Other Information using reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards. Please be aware that the Websites, Apps, and data storage are run on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security beyond our control. In addition, no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the internet.
The Website is not designed to solicit information from individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information from anyone under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have collected or stored personal information from an individual under age 16, we will remove his or her personal information from our files. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have inadvertently collected personal information from your child, please notify us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com.
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt out by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the instructions in any such email you receive from us. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. If you opt out of receiving marketing emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
- UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In certain circumstances, you may be able to review and request changes to your personal information on the Website or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- CONTACT US
- PRIVACY RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) affords California consumers certain rights over their Personal Information (subject to certain exceptions). For information about how to exercise those rights, as well as a summary of our data collection, use, and sharing practices, as required by the CCPA, please review our California Privacy Notice.