Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Broken Arrow OK Exterminator, Pest Control & Termite Inspector
Broken Arrow Pest Pressure
The spring and summer months in Broken Arrow, OK, offer ideal conditions for many parasitic pests. Fleas, particularly cat fleas, are a common annoyances. These pests feed on the blood of residents and their pets, causing itching and discomfort. Additionally, cat fleas are capable of spreading diseases such as murine typhus and a few pet-related diseases.
A number of stored product pest can infest homes in Broken Arrow. Both Indian meal moths and drugstore beetles can be found feeding on items in pantries. These pests are responsible for infesting and contaminating stored goods, targeting any type of broken grain or processed cereal they can find.
Proudly Serving Broken Arrow And the Surrounding Areas
- Broken Arrow
- Sand Springs
Or call to get service ASAP877-688-7831
- Next day service available
- Over 115 years’ experience
- Flexible appointment times
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
Our Broken Arrow Area Services
Pest control can take many forms, and for us, it's always about helping to protect your home and business. Choose a service to learn more.
Common Pests in the Broken Arrow Area
We Know About Pests, You Can Too. Visit our Pest Library for information on the habits and habitats of some of the most common pests, plus easy ways to control them.
Standard and Mosquito
We’re not happy until you’re happy.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- If pests return between treatments, your Orkin Tech will return for a touch up at no extra charge.
- If we are unable to solve your pest problem, we’ll refund your last service payment for as long as you are our customer