Commercial Pest Control
Pest Management Services for Your Business
Pest control can take many forms, and for us, it’s always about helping to protect your business. Choose a service to learn more.
Is Your Business Giving Pests What They Want?
They May Be Small, But Their Cost Can Be Huge
Just one pest can have a financial impact on your business, but a larger infestation could cripple your operation’s reputation. And since a few pests can multiply quickly once inside, trying to prevent them from getting in is the key.
- Entry Points: Pests can enter your business in many ways, including through doors, windows, vents, plumbing, cracks or holes in walls and floors, or via supplier deliveries.
- Water Sources: Pests require water daily, which means water fountains, restrooms, faulty drains, condensation from air conditioning systems and other types of plumbing are attractive breeding grounds.
- Food Sources: Even minor sanitation mishaps provide adequate food for pests. Cockroaches will eat almost anything – from hair to glue used in cardboard boxes.
- Harborage Points: Rodents and cockroaches seek living spaces that are small and dark. Little cracks and crevices throughout your facility can provide breeding and living areas for pests.
- Customer/Employee Areas: Areas like break rooms are critical exposure points. Protecting your customers and staff from unsightly and unhealthy exposure to pests is essential to your business’ success – and to your bottom line.
Pests can eat away at your profits in many ways:
Did you know your current pest management program could be doing more harm than good, escalating your costs each day? If you continue to see pests in your facility, your provider may be applying the wrong materials and amounts – or possibly even treating the wrong areas. Potential negative side effects of pest activity include:
- Structural damage
- Negative customer experiences
- Damage to raw materials and inventory
- Transmission of harmful diseases
- Violation of health regulations
- Food poisoning
- Decrease in employee productivity and morale
Our 360° Satisfaction Guarantee
With Orkin, your satisfaction is guaranteed on all sides with three unique 60-day guarantees.
- 60 days’ complimentary service if you’re not satisfied with the way we begin our service.
After you choose Orkin, we provide a 60-day guarantee of our service. If you’re not satisfied after the first 60 days, we reimburse you in full.
- 60 days’ complimentary service if you’re not satisfied at any time thereafter.
At any time, if you are not completely satisfied with results of your regularly scheduled service, Orkin will provide complimentary service for up to 60 days until you’re satisfied.
- 60 days’ complimentary service by another provider if you’re still not satisfied.
If you are still dissatisfied after 60 days of Orkin’s complimentary service and you wish to cancel our service, we will pay for the first 60 days of regular service by another provider of your choice.
2×24 Response Guarantee
When you see a pest, you need service right away – 365 days a year. Orkin makes it easy with a direct priority line to our national customer service department and to your local branch. We’ll respond to your request within 2 hours and, if needed, have someone on site at your facility within 24 hours – guaranteed.
Pest Control Down to a Science®.
In pest control, success starts with science. That’s why you need an expert.
We service customers in a wide variety of industries and tailor our Precision Protection™ programs to fit the countless different environments we face every day.
When you choose Orkin’s Precision Protection™, you choose a program that addresses your business’s specific needs. We’ll start with a comprehensive, on-site inspection and deliver scientifically based, customized solutions that help provide unparalleled results to meet your exact needs.
Choose Orkin and get more than an exterminator. Get an expert.
Expertise Developed Through Years of Experience
Nothing can threaten your reputation quite like a pest infestation. Since 1901, Orkin has been protecting businesses by combining a deep scientific knowledge of pests with a thorough understanding of each customer’s unique needs.
Today, Orkin is trusted by more businesses in North America than any other pest management provider. And with more than 400 locations across the world, you can trust Orkin will provide high quality, consistent service – no matter where you are.
Why take a risk when you know Orkin will apply more than a century of experience to address any pest problem, all backed by one of the industry’s most comprehensive guarantees?
AIM: Assess. Implement. Monitor.
Effective pest management is a process, not a one-time event. Through our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach, we identify the best program for your needs based on scientific research and custom solutions. Our methods combine a collaborative and ongoing cycle of three critical activities, so you can rest assured that your business is getting maximum protection with minimum exposure.
First we inspect, identify, and evaluate all the underlying reasons pests infest your facility.
- Comprehensive inspections: We detect sanitation issues or structural conditions conducive to pests.
- Identification of pest activity: We examine and report evidence of pest infestation.
- Risk evaluation: We consider your facility type, geography and conditions conducive to pest activity.
Cookie-cutter pest management solutions are ineffective. Your Orkin Commercial Pest Specialist continually works with you to develop a customized solution.
- Focus on prevention: When we can, we start with exclusion, sanitation and other non-chemical options.
- Environmentally responsible: If a product is needed, your Orkin Commercial Pest Specialist selects the most effective treatment with the least impact on the environment.
- Sanitation consultation: Your Orkin Commercial Pest Specialist will consult with you to make sure your cleaning, facility maintenance and exclusion efforts make a real impact on potential pest “hot spots.”
Year-round monitoring, documentation, and communication help to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of your service.
- Ongoing protection: During regular service inspections, your Orkin Commercial Pest Specialist monitors for signs of pest activity, looks for pest-conducive conditions, and ensures that your program is working.
- Documentation and communication: After each service, your Orkin Commercial Pest Specialist documents all services performed, pest activity and any other recommendations.
Our Staff & Training
It Takes A Lot To Be The Orkin Man
At Orkin, we have invested millions to develop award-winning training programs that extend well beyond the classroom. This means every one of our customers benefits from the nationally recognized pest control knowledge, tools and techniques that define The Orkin Man®.
Our Commercial Pest Specialists complete 160 hours of hands-on training in their first year, including:
- Training in specific protocols for your industry, as well as federal, state and local regulatory requirements.
- Treatment techniques that conform to industry standards, ensuring one of the smartest and most effective pest management programs available.
- Formal accredited class work from Purdue University.
Orkin Learning Center: Orkin has long been recognized for its intensive training. No investment in employees has defined Orkin’s commitment more visibly than the Orkin Learning Center. The Atlanta facility includes a mock hotel room, restaurant kitchen, hospital room, bar, food storage warehouse, food retail aisle, rooftop air ducts and other “real world” settings to provide trainees with the hands-on experience they need to meet the specialized challenges of commercial environments.
Orkin TV: Our interactive television communications network creates a live virtual “classroom” for our nearly 8,000 employees. This allows for in-depth training in real time at our locations across the country, so you can be sure your Orkin Commercial Pest Specialist is up-to-date on the latest pest management techniques, no matter where you are.
What Orkin’s Training Excellence Means to You
- Superior Customer Service: With Orkin, you can count on regular, reliable communication to make sure you, your staff and your Orkin Commercial Pest Specialist are working together toward the best results.
- Training Assistance: Our customers benefit from free training resources, expert articles and even on-site IPM training for their staff, all accessible via orkin.com/commercial.
- Specialized Expertise: Pest management in commercial facilities starts with a thorough understanding of pest biology and behavior. Few experts know more about pests and pest management than The Orkin Man.
- Latest Tools and Techniques: The science of pest management is always evolving, and the Orkin Learning Center keeps us on the cutting edge. For our customers, this means constant access to the most recent and effective pest control technologies available.
- Security: Orkin is bonded, and Orkin’s Commercial Pest Specialists are screened and randomly drug tested, so you can have complete confidence in your Orkin Man.™