At Orkin, we know that customers are the lifeblood of any business. With increased health concerns taking a toll on how many companies around the country and the world serve their customers, it’s crucial that we all step up to help in ways both large and small. Just as proper handwashing is a basic way to combat virus transmission, one of the most important things we can do during the coronavirus outbreak is keep places where people shop, eat and work as sterile as possible.
That’s why we offer Orkin® VitalClean™, a sanitization service designed to disinfect spaces quickly and effectively, helping business owners conduct operations while preserving and re-gaining customer confidence. And since Orkin has been designated as an essential service provider, we’re ready to administer this treatment to your business as soon as you need it.
- The best available option. Orkin VitalClean uses an EPA-registered disinfectant labeled for use against a wide variety of pathogens and is included on EPA’s “List N” of products that meet their criteria for helping prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
- Kills 100% of bacteria and viruses on hard surfaces. When applied at full strength in accordance with the product label, this disinfectant will kill 100% bacteria and viruses on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Eco-friendly and low toxicity. The disinfectant is rated by the EPA as Toxicity Category IV, their lowest toxicity rating, defined as “practically non-toxic and not an irritant.” For foodservice facilities, there’s no need to wash/rinse the area with water after an application.
How Treatment Works
- Step 1: Customers should clean the targeted treatment zones so the cleaning service has maximum impact. This includes removing dust and dirt, and stowing away any items that may be damaged by contact with liquid.
- Step 2: Trained technicians will carefully wipe down all high-touch surfaces in a given location, applying a misting application using specialized equipment.
- Step 3: Let the cleaning agent dry undisturbed for 10 to 15 minutes.
Orkin has used this chlorine dioxide-based product for years to sanitize commercial locations after pest cleanouts. We’re proud to now offer it as a public health solution for a variety of industries, including:
Contact us today to hear more about how Orkin® VitalClean™ can support your business.
Want more? You might also like:
When you’ve already been through the process of comparing pest control providers, chosen one and invested months or years into a program, it’s tough to consider going back to the drawing board. But if part of your job has become making sure they do their job, you’re not saving …
If you’re on the hunt for a new pest control company, it’s likely your last partnership didn’t work out the way you hoped. Whether they dropped a ball or broke a promise, you’re eager to find someone who will do better. While the proof is in working with a new partner, …
You take your job seriously, and it shouldn’t be hard to find a pest control provider who does the same. You deserve a partner you can count on to get the job done right, even when you’re not looking. At Orkin, we commit to delivering just that. When you choose Orkin, you’ll …