Why Do You Need Orkin’s Rodent Control Services?
Rats and mice not only contaminate food and spread diseases, but also gnaw through walls and electrical wiring, making them among the most destructive of all pests that can invade your business. Your Orkin Commercial Pest Specialist will address the problem at every level, from perimeter areas and entry points to nesting sites and beyond.
Rodents have the potential to:
- Spread diseases. Rodents and their parasites spread many dreaded diseases like plague, typhus, rat-bite fever and acute food poisoning.
- Contaminate food. Bacteria-infested urine and fecal droppings do more than just spoil food; they can become a nesting place for microscopic tapeworm eggs.
- Damage property and cost you money. Should a customer see a rodent, it could hurt your reputation and impact your business. And with the ability to chew through walls and wiring, rats and mice can even trigger electrical fires in your building – potentially resulting in thousands of dollars in structural damage.
- Breed rapidly. One pair of mice can produce 200 offspring in four months.
Download Rodent Control Sales Sheet (PDF)
Help stop rodents from gnawing through your profits.
With an uncanny ability to chew through walls and electrical wiring, rodents are one of the most destructive pests that can invade your business. But there’s no hiding from The Orkin Man™, because our Commercial Pest Specialists can smell a rat a mile away.
Rodents and their parasites can spread diseases like plague, typhus, rat-bite fever and acute food poisoning. Orkin’s Rodent Control program is based on extensive experience and scientific research so you can help keep rats, mice and the health threats they pose out of your business.
When you consider that one pair of mice can produce 200 offspring in four months, it’s easy to see why a proactive plan to help keep rodents away from your building is so important.
Because effective rodent management is a process, not just a one-time event, your Orkin Man will continue to monitor and inspect all measures taken to evaluate the effectiveness of your program.
Schedule a Free Consultation:
To learn more about our Rodent Control services, simply fill out this form.
Rodent Control Options
Because each business is unique, Orkin takes the time to customize your rodent program to fit your property’s unique needs. We address the problem at every level using a combination of the following countermeasures:
We’ll start with a comprehensive inspection of your facility and identify signs of rodent activity, potential entry points and attractants.
Door sweeps, caulking and other products may be installed to seal any holes or gaps that could allow rodents to get inside your building.
We give customers detailed sanitation guidelines and recommendations to help eliminate attractants and maintain a clean, sanitary environment.
Ongoing Monitoring and Maintenance
We will monitor your property on a regular basis and inspect all treatment products to ensure the effectiveness of your rodent control program and adjust as needed.
Baits and Traps
If necessary, your Orkin Commercial Pest Specialist may use a combination of traps and select rodenticide baits to monitor and help control rodent populations.
Orkin Commercial Services: Rodent Control Guarantee
2 x 24 Response Guarantee
When you see a pest, you need service right away — 365 days a year. We make it easy by responding to your request within two hours and if needed, having someone on-site at your property within 24 hours.
Should your company be fined by a regulatory agency due solely to a pest infestation, Orkin will reimburse you the amount of the fines paid.
360° Satisfaction Guarantee
With Orkin, your satisfaction is guaranteed on all sides with three unique 60-day guarantees:
- 60 day complimentary service if you are not satisfied with the way we begin your service
- 60 days complimentary service if you’re not satisfied at any time thereafter
- 60 days complimentary service by another provider if you’re still not satisfied.