You take your job seriously, and it shouldn’t be hard to find a pest control provider who does the same. You deserve a partner you can count on to get the job done right, even when you’re not looking.
At Orkin, we commit to delivering just that. When you choose Orkin, you’ll enjoy:
- The National Leader on Your Team — Rest easy with the most trusted name in pest control helping to protect you around the clock. Our team works alongside yours to deliver a best-in-class program. You can trust in our expertise, developed through award-winning training programs that extend well beyond the classroom.
- 120+ Years of Experience at Your Back — For well over a century, we’ve set the standard for our industry. Founded in 1901, we serve more than 2 million customers through more than 500 company-owned and franchised locations around the world. We’ve seen it all, and we know how to get the job done right. Now, all that experience will be working for you.
- Deep Industry Knowledge at Your Side — Our roots are in commercial pest control, so you can benefit from the specialized know-how we’ve gained from serving thousands of businesses just like yours. We’ve walked the floors with customers across the country affected by the same pest pressures, customer expectations and regulations that you face.
- Triple Guarantee to Guard Your Investment — Enjoy the assurance you get from a service guarantee that protects you and your business when you choose us as your partner:
- 2x24 Response Guarantee: We’ll respond to your service request within 2 hours and, if needed, have someone on-site at your property within 24 hours—guaranteed.
- Reimbursement Guarantee: Should your company be fined by a regulatory agency due solely to a pest infestation, Orkin will reimburse you for the amount of those fines that are paid. See customer agreement for details.
- 360° Satisfaction Guarantee: With Orkin, your satisfaction is guaranteed on all sides with three unique 60-day guarantees.
Your job demands enough of your attention — so let us put our focus on pest control. Partner with Orkin and rest assured with absolute confidence in your pest control.
Want more? You might also like:
As you reopen your business, there are several things you will want to consider when it comes to pest control—especially if you paused your pest management service during the pandemic. With lighter human foot traffic and, as a result, less access to food and water, certain pests may …
As an essential service, pest control has played a vital role in helping protect public health and the food supply during the COVID-19 pandemic. While there’s no evidence linking pests to the spread of COVID-19, pests still transmit a variety of diseases such as encephalitis, Lyme disease and …
The global COVID-19 pandemic brought operations for many businesses to an abrupt halt, and those that continued to operate likely experienced lower production or disrupted schedules. Balancing the delicate requirements of proper sanitation, and peace of mind for customers and employees, now …